Saturday 16 October 2010

George Clooney's Ideology


Clooney’s obtained an ideology that does not differ vastly between his actual personality and his on-scene persona. He’s well known for his charismatic appearance and attitude across Hollywood.

Clooney always appears to be not only a lady’s gentleman but also witty enough to talk his way out of any masculine challenge. He’s always able to maintain a cool head under fire.

My personal favourite George Clooney appearance is Ocean’s Eleven, where he stars as a very clever and charismatic bloke who plots a major robbery in order to avenge an opponent.

“I don't like to share my personal life... it wouldn't be personal if I shared it.”

“Run for office? No. I've slept with too many women, I've done too many drugs, and I've been to too many parties.”

George Clooney’s physical appearance is parallel to his attitude. You’ll find that he wears a tieless suit 90% of the time, with the other 10 being in bed with various damsels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment